Chorkie puppies

Chorkie puppies

Friday, March 25, 2016

Crazy Morkie Puppy

*Update 2/2/14 Hey everybody! Thanks again for your comments and all! Sprout is 3 years and 2 months old now, and is still a hyper but lovable little puppy, very alert, observant, and smart! (but a tad neurotic when it comes to meeting new people/animals etc., ha ha)

*Update 2/21/12 This is our morkie puppy, Sprout. When this video was filmed, he was about three months old. Now he's more than a year old! I'm the girl in the orange and white striped shirt; my mom filmed this video and I decided to upload it.

Morkie = Maltese + Yorkshire Terrier

i can't BELIEVE how many views this video continues to get... feel free to check out my second video of Sprout, where he steals a coaster from our table :/

The rest of my videos are mainly original songs and filming ideas. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment